Ha! I love the progression of the pictures!!! I am surprised she did not get mad when that bow was over her eyes!!! That would have aggravated Addy!!!
Now that is too funny! Yep they def go thru this phase of not wanting a bow or anything like that on their head. Love it! How's the crawling??
We all know those bows are wonderful for teething. She is beautiful bow or not!!!!!
These are the most beautiful pictures! You do such a great job taking her pictures. She is so precious! And don't worry, before long you can teach her to leave the bow on until you get in the car. Harleigh learned that at about a year LOL!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha! I love the progression of the pictures!!! I am surprised she did not get mad when that bow was over her eyes!!! That would have aggravated Addy!!!
Now that is too funny! Yep they def go thru this phase of not wanting a bow or anything like that on their head. Love it! How's the crawling??
We all know those bows are wonderful for teething. She is beautiful bow or not!!!!!
These are the most beautiful pictures! You do such a great job taking her pictures. She is so precious! And don't worry, before long you can teach her to leave the bow on until you get in the car. Harleigh learned that at about a year LOL!
Post a Comment