Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Fishing Trip

We decided to take Anna to the park down the road for Valentines Day to do some fishing on Lake Houston. Chris bought Anna her very own Barbie fishing pole and she even caught her first fish! Although it was about 65 degrees outside we had her all bundled up because it was VERY windy out by the water....she loved it but was ready to get out of her stroller.
Daddy caught a keeper catfish on his first cast!

Anna's eyeing that fish....

Anna and daddy decided they'd give her pole a try while mommy fished with daddy's pole...

I got one! Not a keeper, but it was still fun:)

Anna got one too!

I think she wanted to grab it (and probably put it in her mouth!)

She really loved that fishing pole!

We had such a great time! We are going back again soon:)


5 comments:

The Gilliland Family said...

That is absolutely adorable! Happy Valentines Day!

The Seelys said...

what a fun day!!!

Brooke said...

this is SO cute! :) i can't believe how fast she is growing!

Lynsey Ginsberg said...

These are the cutest pictures!!!

Karah said...

I love these pics. I miss her so much. Come to Lufkin soon. Shes growing up too fast :(