I cannot believe she is 7 months! I really feel like your baby shower was the other day!!!
Anna you are to cute! I cannot believe she is about to crawl, time goes to fast! Blessings!
That was the cutest video I have ever seen!!! I was cracking up watching her roll over!!! She is so adorable!!!
Cutie Patootie!!!!!
AHH!! She wants to go SOOO bad! You might have a crawler by the weekend! Hide Zoe's food! That outfit is beyond precious, too! I love the tu-tu!
Love the video!
GET READY, Anna will be getting around soon. She is so cute!! Of course I loved the outfit. She has got to get ready to hunt Easter eggs. Love ya'll
oh my goodness. This video brings a little tear to my eye because she is growing up so fast and getting so big. She is also talking. I miss her soooo much. Love yall :)
i can't believe she's on the verge of crawling!!! - so freaking cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I cannot believe she is 7 months! I really feel like your baby shower was the other day!!!
Anna you are to cute! I cannot believe she is about to crawl, time goes to fast! Blessings!
That was the cutest video I have ever seen!!! I was cracking up watching her roll over!!! She is so adorable!!!
Cutie Patootie!!!!!
AHH!! She wants to go SOOO bad! You might have a crawler by the weekend! Hide Zoe's food! That outfit is beyond precious, too! I love the tu-tu!
Love the video!
GET READY, Anna will be getting around soon. She is so cute!! Of course I loved the outfit. She has got to get ready to hunt Easter eggs. Love ya'll
oh my goodness. This video brings a little tear to my eye because she is growing up so fast and getting so big. She is also talking. I miss her soooo much. Love yall :)
i can't believe she's on the verge of crawling!!! - so freaking cute!
Post a Comment