Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anna's new playroom

We have never eaten in our formal dining room and I've been wanting to paint it since we moved in, so last week we painted over the ugly brown and turned it into a playroom. We both taped, primed, and painted and Chris installed a ceiling fan with light fixture. We got a rug to go over the hardwood floor and voila:

5 comments:

Karah said...

I love the paint color. So nice that Anna has her own playroom for all of her toys. Miss ya'll.

Ramie Babcock said...

Malee--I love that paint color! That's what I want to paint my kitche...what's the color?! Where did you get it?!

The Gilliland Family said...

Very nice!I have that same color in my living room :) I like the baskets...where did you get those??

Nancy Hicks said...

Your room looks great!!! It will be so nice to have a playroom. Anna looks so cute. I can just hear her talking. Love you all

Sam I Am said...

It looks SO good! I hope she likes her little kitchen! She should be about ready for it now!