It was pretty difficult getting three and four month old babies to pose for a picture....

They were either crying, looking in opposite directions, or making faces looking like they were mad or scared to death!

It was better than the last time we got these little cousins together for a "photo shoot." The only picture we could get of them together is when they were sleeping!
4 comments:
Im so glad I got to give Miss Anna her bath and see her before yall headed back home. She looked to cute in her Christmas outfit. I also love the Turkey dress : )
so precious and what a sweet song!
malee,
i saw your blog on karah's page and had to check it out. i had no idea how big your sweet baby girl had gotten! she is beautiful! congratulations to you!
-kristin
Ok so I love these new pics with Santa! They are just precious :)
Post a Comment