I tried putting Anna's hair up with a rubber band and it just sticks straight up in the air like Pebbles! I still got some pictures of her playing at the neighborhood play ground that make me smile...

I love these next two pictures...it takes such hard work and concentration to get ready to go down the slide:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Such a happy girl! You are lucky to have a playground so close to home. Looks like ya'll had a great time!
She is beautiful!! Love the new pictures, she looks just like YOU! Hope yall are doing well :) Hugs! A
I love these pictures. Did mother tell you when I was leaving their house Anna started saying KK and reaching out for me and then telling me to go. She wanted to go with me. It was the sweetest thing and I just LOVED IT!! I didn't know if I was going to be able to leave, so I took her outside and Papa distracted her so I could leave. :)
I love all the cute faces she is making!! So adorable!!
Post a Comment