I love the little duck tail!!! Her hair really is getting long!!
She is getting some more hair! My Jack is so bald I hope he gets some soon!!
I love her duck tail :) I can't wait to see her. Give her kisses from Aunt KK.
What a precious, beautiful, happy little angel!!! I just cannot wait to see her!
Won't be long and she can have some pigtails with big boutique bows! LOL! Well, you know that's what I would do anyways! She is precious!
She is adorable! Love the little flip in the back, to cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the little duck tail!!! Her hair really is getting long!!
She is getting some more hair! My Jack is so bald I hope he gets some soon!!
I love her duck tail :) I can't wait to see her. Give her kisses from Aunt KK.
What a precious, beautiful, happy little angel!!! I just cannot wait to see her!
Won't be long and she can have some pigtails with big boutique bows! LOL! Well, you know that's what I would do anyways! She is precious!
She is adorable! Love the little flip in the back, to cute!
Post a Comment