Anna will be 10 months old tomorrow and she is starting lose that "baby" look...she looks like a big girl now! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by...
She is such a doll! Beautiful like her mommy :) Treasure it all bc it does go by entirely too fast. Hannah will be 10 yrs old in June!! It seems like just yesterday when you and Misty came to the house to see her as a baby :(
4 comments:
She is so cute Malee!! They do grow so fast don't they! - Kelly
She is darling!!! I can't believe she is 10 months old. She reminds me of her mama. Love ya'll
She is such a doll! Beautiful like her mommy :) Treasure it all bc it does go by entirely too fast. Hannah will be 10 yrs old in June!! It seems like just yesterday when you and Misty came to the house to see her as a baby :(
What a big girl!! I love both of those outfits. So cute. She is definitely losing the baby look, makes me sad :(
Post a Comment