I love the Christmas pj's! I just realized what song you have on your blog (I realized my computer is on mute and hadn't turned the volume on in awhile) and I was going to tell you about that song. Josh came home the other day with the cd because he had heard it and wanted me to hear it. What a perfect time for it to be written!!
6 comments:
I love these! Where did you get them?? I just ordered the girls a matching pair from Hanna Anderson.
Love those! Where are they from?
Too cute!! I won't be wearing the outfit...and Im not mad. I wanted you to be honest. LOL
I love the Christmas pj's! I just realized what song you have on your blog (I realized my computer is on mute and hadn't turned the volume on in awhile) and I was going to tell you about that song. Josh came home the other day with the cd because he had heard it and wanted me to hear it. What a perfect time for it to be written!!
I got them last year at Flemings...the brand is "At Home."
What a cute picture of you both! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment