
So....the Dr. thinks that Miss Anna may have a bit of acid reflux, and this is why she DOES NOT like lying on her back. (she doesn't like to be on her back for even a diaper change, much less a nap or sleeping at night) They suggested putting her on her left side, and it has made a world of difference!!! Look how peaceful she is...
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Malee!!! She is so precious!!! I finally found your blog with Ashley's help. She is just adorable!!! Give her a kiss from me and I can't wait to she all of you!!!
Love,
Phyllis
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!!! She is so darling and almost 2 weeks old. I can't wait ti hold her. Love you all, Aunt Nancy
I can't wait to come see Miss Anna this weekend. : )
Post a Comment